A Period of Tremendous Change
Whether an ownership change due to generational transition or technological change driving a strategic evaluation, family owned companies are facing a period of unprecedented change.
These changes raise the question of What’s Next?
- What is the family ‘glue’ if there is no operating company?
- Does the family lose its desire to stay invested together?
- Does the family know how to invest, as well as operate?
How We Work
Create Individual Wealth Strategy
- Understand the structure of wealth in all forms
- Wealth Identity – Articulate interplay between self and wealth
- Wealth Strategy – Outline key goals for lifestyle, legacy, philanthropy, and investment
Develop Shared Future Direction
- Analyze current business holdings
- Liquidity priorities development and assessment
- Articulate core goals for family
- Align around go-forward direction
Build the Family Office and Private Trust Company
- Investment philosophy development
- In-source vs. out-source analysis
- Private trust company strategy
- Request for proposal process design and management
- Process development and improvement
- Vendor and systems evaluation
Who We Are
Bespoke and Pragmatic
As a boutique firm, we customize each engagement to the unique needs of the family. We are focused on moving the ball down the field towards real world solutions.
We are implementation agnostic, and are not a wealth or asset manager. Our goal is the right solution regardless of the ultimate service provider.
Background and Network
Expertise in corporate strategy, investment analysis, and governance. Broad network of other family offices, service providers, and specialists.
Extensive work with families across generations, stages of life, and levels of sophistication
+1 615 270 5750