A Period of Tremendous Change
Whether an ownership change due to generational transition or technological change driving a strategic evaluation, family owned companies are facing a period of unprecedented change.
These changes raise the question of What’s Next?
- What is the family ‘glue’ if there is no operating company?
- Does the family lose its desire to stay invested together?
- Does the family know how to invest, as well as operate?
How We Work
- Analyze current business holdings
- Liquidity assessment
- Investment philosophy development
- Determine decision making model for investment assets
Family Office Design
- Client service model development
- In-source vs. out-source analysis
- Process development and improvement
- Private trust company strategy
Build and Implement
- Request for proposal process design and management
- Family investor relations and communication
- Vendor and systems evaluation
Who We Are
Bespoke and Pragmatic
As a boutique firm, we customize each engagement to the unique needs of the family. We are focused on moving the ball down the field towards real world solutions.
We are implementation agnostic, and are not a wealth or asset manager. Our goal is the right solution regardless of the ultimate service provider.
Background and Network
Expertise in corporate strategy, investment analysis, and governance. Broad network of other family offices, service providers, and specialists.
Extensive work with families across generations, stages of life, and levels of sophistication
Schedule a Consultation
3322 West End Ave - Suite 200 Nashville, TN 37203
+1 615 270 5750