A Period of Tremendous Change
Raises Tough Questions
- Whether an ownership change due to generational transition or technological change driving a strategic evaluation, family owned companies are facing a period of unprecedented change.
These changes raise the question of What’s Next?
- What is the family ‘glue’ if there is no operating company?
- Does the family lose its desire to stay invested together?
- Does the family know how to invest, as well as operate?
How We Work
- Analyze current business holdings
- Liquidity assessment
- Long term organizational design
- Multi-generational feedback
- Investment philosophy development
- Determine decision making model for investment assets
- Request for proposal process design and management
- Family investor relations and communication
Family Office Design and Development
- Client service model development
- In-source vs. out-source analysis
- Process development and improvement
- Private trust company strategy
Who We Are
Family Capital Strategy, LLC is unique among family business consultants. We bring a nearly 15 year history focused on corporate strategy and finance, and are focused on helping families address the business questions that arise at specific transition points in the life of the family.
Focused on serving the needs of family enterprise in a customized, high touch way
Extensive work with families across generations, stages of life, and levels of sophistication
Expertise in corporate strategy, investment analysis, and governance
Extensive network of family offices, service providers, and specialists
Schedule a Consultation
3322 West End Ave - Suite 200 Nashville, TN 37203
+1 615 270 5750