The 100 Year View
Legacy focused families act with a 100 year view – whether early generations (G1/G2) dreaming about their grandchildren, or later generations building on an already strong foundation.
This sort of thinking requires the family to articulate strategy (where do we want to go?), build governance (are we on track?), and create platforms that execute on the strategic vision.
For most families, the platform tasked with helping the family is known as a family office.
Family Capital Strategy partners with families to help build world-class family offices to meet the family’s most critical needs. Unique to our work, we go beyond just helping to articulate strategic direction, we help build solutions.
How We Work
- Help family develop comprehensive strategy for its wealth
- Analyze current business holdings
- Development of key liquidity priorities
- Articulate core goals for family
- Align around go-forward direction
Operations - Process Design and Enhancement
- Process review, mapping, and improvement
- Vendor and systems evaluation
- In-source vs. out-source analysis
- Policy and procedure development
Investment Platform Development
- Investment philosophy development
- Request for proposal process design and management for key partners
- Fee benchmarking
- Private trust company strategy
Who We Are
Bespoke and Pragmatic
As a boutique firm, we customize each engagement to the unique needs of the family. We are focused on moving the ball down the field towards real world solutions.
We are implementation agnostic, and are not a wealth or asset manager. Our goal is the right solution regardless of the ultimate service provider.
Extensive work with families across generations, stages of life, and levels of sophistication
Recently Featured On:
+1 615 270 5750